Printed on September 23, 2017, 11:28 am
The objective of this guideline is to provide guidance in the use of broadcast email messages in the TBR System Office.
- Any messages sent to the entire TBR Staff email list must be approved by the vice chancellor/unit head of the person sending the messages.
- Access to send messages to the list will be limited to the following:
- Vice chancellors and one additional unit designee
- General counsel and one additional unit designee
- Chief system-wide audit executive and one additional unit designee
- Communications director
- Human resources officials
- IT and Communications staff member(s) responsible for enterprise systems/web services/network maintenance
- All broadcast email messages to the TBR Staff list must directly relate to System Office or relevant higher education functions.
- If messages are intended for a smaller group within the system office, they should be sent directly to a group created for that purpose or to the vice chancellor/unit leader of the intended audience.
- Any broadcast emails concerning issues that may be considered controversial or might attract media attention require prior review by and coordination with the communications director.
Board Meeting, June 24, 2016